Branko is a financial advisor with 13 years of experience in financial modelling and business planning, M&A, company valuation, financial restructurings, privatizations, PPP and concession projects. He holds MA degree in economics from University in Belgrade. He is working in Deloitte’s financial advisory department in Belgrade and covers Serbia and SEE markets.
Currently, he is engaged as a financial advisor for public enterprise Autoputevi RS in the PPP/concession project for development of road network in Republic of Srpska. Previously, he worked as an advisor for UNDP in preparation of feasibility study for outsourcing of assets of national park Sutjeska through concession/PPP. Other notable projects included:
• Financial modeling and preparation of business plan for Vodovod a.d. Banja Luka, as part of Technical, Financial, Environmental and Social Due Diligence Report for EBRD,
• Financial advisor of Electric Power Company of Republic of Srpska (ERS) in structuring and implementation of public tender for construction of HPP Dabar and preparation of financial feasibility study,
• Financial advisor of World Bank in preparing a study for road reform project in Serbia,
• Financial advisor of World Bank in preparing a business plan for reorganization of Republic Geodetic Authority in Serbia,
• Business valuation and sell-side advisory to Serbian construction company,
• Financial advisor of Electric Power Company of Montenegro (EPCG) in acquisition of coal mine,
• Feasibility study for coal mine expansion and 60 MW thermal power plant construction in Montenegro,
Previous employers included BDO Serbia and Citadel Financial Advisory, both based in Belgrade.